With your flower subscription you'll get a variety of seasonal flowers, accents, and greenery to design yourself.
Sprinkle a few flowers in your office. Add a few more beside on your night table. The joy of designing your own flower arrangements is in making them your own.
Take a moment in the day to appreciate the beauty of nature – and to give your eyes a break from your computer screen.
With this flower kit, you will get a variety of seasonal flowers, greenery, and accents. Learn more about the DIY Hand-Tied bouquet in our blog post. Please note: flowers, accents, and greenery are based on seasonal availability.
What you'll need:
- A sharp knife or scissors to cut the stems (45º angle).
- One large or several small vases to put your flowers in. Make sure your containers are clean.
- Clean water for your vase(s).
What this comes with:
- Several flowers, accents, and greenery (the amount depends on the bouqet size)
- A plastic container with water holding the flowers (please return or leave outside before next drop off)
- Flower food (to keep your arrangements lasting a long time; a little goes a long way)